- There are many who say that man is born with the mind a blank slate
- This is called tabula rasa
- There are many philosophies of being and philosophies of life which refute this, and some support this.
- So an answer depends on how you understand human life and what you think being is. The answer somewhat points to questions about consciousness and how humankind is self aware
- Reincarnation would say that birth is caused by either unfulfilled desires in a past life, or karma from a past life which must be fulfilled.
- Hinduism teaches that the mind moves forward with the soul to the next body.
- Hinduism teaches that the mind is simply a bundle of thoughts
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.